This guide simplifies the home buying process. Most especially, the first time home buyer can use it to anticipate what goes into buying a house. Take a few minutes to sit back and study the road map. We talk about preparing your finances, finding the right home, and signing the documents. It’s everything you need to take home the keys.
- Prepare finances
- Interview lenders
- Get preapproval letter
- Pick real estate agent
- Find the right home
- Make purchase offer
- Get home inspection
- Buy homeowner’s insurance
Have SAID ABOUT COURLAS REALTY
Tamara is absolutely fantastic! She went above and beyond to find us the perfect house. We told her that we only had one weekend to fly in to find a home. When we arrived, she was ready to hit the ground running. She was well organized with all the listings printed out for us. And, if she couldn’t get any better, she has an awesome rebate program that you won’t want to miss out on. We can’t say thank you enough!!!
- K. Palmore reviewed Courlas Realty on Facebook with 5/5 stars on September, 2017
Tamara goes above and beyond. She was truly a God send and blessing.
- W Kay reviewed Courlas Realty on Facebook with 5/5 stars on November 2017
Tamara is amazing and so helpful!
- A Robinson reviewed Courlas Realty on Facebook with 5/5 stars on September 2017
Tamara was great! She went above and beyond helping us find our home. We looked at so many houses but she never gave up trying to find what we wanted and fit us in quickly trying to see as many homes as possible before my husband deployed.
- C Gasser reviewed Courlas Realty on Facebook with 5/5 stars on May 2017
Tamara and Jordan really took their time to make us feel heard and she worked her magic.
- R L Johnson reviewed Courlas Realty on Facebook with 5/5 stars on March 2017
Tamara is so hardworking and dedicated to her clients. She searched tirelessly for us for two months until we finally found the perfect place. She has followed up with us and been great with helping us make the transition to Colorado. Ten stars !